Parmesan & Artichoke Dip
Parmesan & Artichoke Dip is a creamy and divine dip that everyone must be serving at virtually every fun, fancy, or low down/hoedown affair. This dip is compliments to my very first guest poster. A big welcome and HUGE “thank you” to my Beijing bestie, Ms. Alana Martin! Not only is she amazing, but her dip is as well. She serves this at every party and I’m pretty sure it’s always the first thing to go. I was saying that I wanted one more recipe to add to my game day post (to come) and was hoping that she’d kindly find some time (like asap, as I asked her last minute) out of her extremely busy work day, mommy day, and wife day, to make this, let me photograph it, and of course, let me eat some as well. In all of her fabulousness, she agreed, and lucky for all of you and every party that you may have in the future, for her easiness & agreeability. Healthy? Ummm… Can it be made healthier? Totally! Replace all mayo with Greek yogurt. You can serve this with almost anything as well and it takes a mere minutes to make. So let me get this right? Divine? Check. Delectable? Check. 5 minutes or less? Check. Guaranteed crowd pleaser? Check, check, check, check, check! Why are you still reading this? Get your artichokes and start stirrin’! Game day awaits!
Disclaimer: Had to be shot at night. I’ve been trying SO hard to only shoot during the day but alas, this simply wasn’t possible this time around.
- 3 Tbl mayo
- 1 1/8 C plain greek yogurt (260 grams)
- 1/2 C shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon - squeezed
- 1 clove garlic - pressed
- 1 tsp of dried oregano and a dash more for garnish
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Garnish: (optional) with a sprinkling of oregano & shredded parmesan
- Serves enough for a small party (in conjunction with other appetizers of course) - approximately 2 1/2 cups
- Serve with veggie sticks, baguettes, bread sticks, or anything you like!
- Great with a crisp white wine