An easy, healthy, and delicious vegan/vegetarian tofu tuna recipe. Perfect for salads, sandwiches, wraps, or even as dip with crackers.
Write a review
- 3/4 C diced white onion
- 1 drained & pressed firm brick of tofu - crumbled
- 150 grams plain greek yogurt or Vegenaise (I prefer the grapeseed Vegenaise) OR half yogurt & half Vegenaise
- 2 grams crumbled dried seaweed
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 heaping Tbl dijon mustard (a bit more if you'd like)
- 2 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 small stalk celery - diced
- Pinch of white pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 tsp soy sauce (I use Braggs Amino Acids)
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Done!
- For a sandwich, I love this on a ciabatta roll with a piece of lettuce and a slice of provolone. The same with a wrap.
- Top on a bed of greens with some veggies for a delicious salad!
- Serve in a bowl as a dip with crackers and/or veggie sticks!
Food Galley Gab http://foodgalleygab.com/