G’s Oatmeal Smoothie
G's Oatmeal Smoothie
A filling, healthy, simple, and delicious smoothie your lil' one is sure to love!
Write a review
- 1/2 - 1 C oatmeal
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2-1 cup coconut water (depending on your desired thickness)
- 1 Tbl lemon juice
- 3 Tbl plain greek yogurt (optional)
- Approximately 8-15 strawberries (depending on size of berries)
- Handful of blueberries (I use 1/2 of a small pack)
- Lg handful of spinach
- Put the oats and coconut milk in first
- Add the spinach, then blueberries, strawberries (yogurt too if using), and coconut water
- Top with the lemon juice and blend
- You can make this the night before and blend the following morning. The oats are fully soaked and blend so nicely as well. Will be perfectly chilled!
- This recipe makes 3 almost pint-sized glasses.
Food Galley Gab http://foodgalleygab.com/